Material: Saddle leather
Dimensions: 3.5cm wide
Reasons to love it: A great leather jeans belt with added style and colour!
Our popular Mendoza Belt Collection has a great new addition… Crafted using traditional saddlery techniques, this natural raw-edge, hand finished belt is cut 3.5cm wide from chocolate vegetable tanned cowhide – the perfect width to fit through the belt loops of most jeans. Polished by hand with a fixed leather keeper, The Mendoza has a geometric polo-inspired design in forest green, blue and cream handstitched in waxed cotton thread along its length. With five notches, The Mendoza Polo fits true to size.
Did you know? The first items to appear under the OSPREY brand name were the leather belts that Graeme Ellisdon designed and made from a hayloft in Hertfordshire back in 1980. “Fashions have come and gone over the decades,” says Graeme, “but a great leather jeans belt never goes out of style.”
• OSPREY LONDON polo/gaucho leather jeans belt, 3.5cm wide, handcrafted using traditional saddlery techniques from a single piece of thick, supple, veg tanned Saddle leather, and handstitched using waxed cotton thread in back, blue, cream & green in a geometric pattern along both edges.
• Traditional rolled antique brass buckle with a gently rounded square profile, antique brass roller and antique brass prong.
• Features five belt holes, hand applied edge colour and shaped end tip.
• Features a fixed leather keeper, bearing the embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
• Belt sizes available (take your normal trouser waist size): 34, 36, 38, 40 in. 87, 92, 97 and 101 centimetres.
• When not being worn, roll your belt or hang it from the buckle.
• Always follow our product care recommendations to keep leather belts looking great.